Sunday 25 September 2016

Reaching the Dream



Elysion

The Killers - Human


Credits:
 .Atomic. Flutter Tights - Shell Collabor88
Jewerly: Bauhaus  Movement - Blair
Shoes: REIGN. Laced Oxfords

Decoration (used as head): -Pixicat- Ballerina Cat
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel <Peach>
Tattoo: [CAROL G] Cute Kawaii


Thoughts:
Cheers folks ~ !
For past week i was (and pretty much still am) very hyped. First one of my most lovable by myself photo got over 3500 views and over 280 faves - Heart of the forest, then  i got approved by my first sponsor - Lybra, and finaly few days ago 1001 person followed me ! It's quite crazy and hard for me to believe how fast my flickr page grow. I will keep hard working on it and blog. But most importantly once again i want to say thanks to all of you. For all the support showed me for more then half of year. You all rock ~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment