Sunday 4 September 2016

Forgotten Queen


And in the end, as the darkness takes me, i am nothing
But just a stardust in never stopping Universe.

Credits:
Dress: -Pixicat- Thorn Dress RARE
Jewerly and accessories: LUXE. Riri Necklaces Gold @ Uber
[CX] Cuffed Stole- Snow Fox Fur @ Uber
*Tentacio* Queen of Drama. Crown / Clutch @ Collabor88
[Commoner] Masquerade Sunglasses Gold @ Collabor88
**RE** Raven Rings Set
-ATTIC- Bloom Tears Black
::TI:: Flowers Claws Black

Head: CATWA Alice
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel Bambi <Peach> for CATWA 
Tattoo: CURELESS [+] Hone-Onna
Hair: pr!tty - Allianna @ Collabor88

Thoughts:
Cheers folks ~ !
Finally few hectic work weeks are over in rl and i have proper weekend. I had the idea of today's photo for over the week in my head and i'm sooo happy i was able to make it.
Also as you might notice the description of photo a bit different from my usual optimistic writings. In honesty i often have bad cases of apathy and can do petty much nothing apart from job. Once in few weeks i just lay down or sit in my armchair unable to act or concentrate on anything. I do my best to fight with it and other struggles. Flickr helps me to slowly win over. 
And i hope my photos help someone as well ~.

But back to SL and shopping. Today i want to say few words about Collabor88 which is for almost a year one of my favorite shopping fairs. I remember finding it somewhen around begining of october and falling in love with Secret Store release (Avianna Dress) and ever since i visit each round and find more amazing stuff from different designers. And it has anniversary right now with a lot of designers (both usual and some guest) and a bit of nice gifts. So click destination and check it out ~.

No comments:

Post a Comment